Here is the official method for installing iOS 9 on all your Apple devices.
The requirements are:
iTunes, Paypal (optional) and ebay account or Apple Developer Account
1. Attain a copy of iOS 9 from this website for your device. Developers use the Apple servers at developer.apple.com. If you are unsure of what your device is head to
Settings / General / About / Model and search the model identifier on your favorite search engine.
2. Open iTunes and click on your Device Summary. Click on the serial number and copy the UDID string letter by letter to your favorite text editing program.
3. Head to eBay and search iOS 9 or go to developer.apple.com if you have a membership. On ebay ask a seller to enroll your device on their Apple Developer Account by sending them your UDID string that you copied from iTunes on your text editor.
4. After your seller confirms your are on the Dev List – Hold Shift and Click on Restore on iTunes using the downloaded .IPSW build of iOS 9 from it’s download folder.
Each developer can enroll up to 100 devices and accounts may remain active for a year depending on their membership so you may ask them what their account status is as well. The price that I payed for my registration was $2.29, however are always different and registration wait times are too. Check seller feedback for authenticity. Know that the iOS 9 Preview is beta software and may contain bugs or glitches and is an unfinished build state.
The public beta for iOS 9 starts in the month of July and you may also sign up for it at beta.apple.com
List of noticeable changes and bugs
– The app switcher has moved opened apps to the left and Legacy Spotlight is back with Proactive – Top Pull down Spotlight remains but there are two blur frames causing it to glitch when pulling it down currently and canceling from the left spotlight sometimes doesn’t bring you back to home screen.
– Multitasking currently only supports iOS core system apps from what I have seen and pulling video from a player only works when a notification is shown during playback. It currently only supports one sided multitasking and not two fluid apps at the time but it should be addressed in a future build. You can’t split apps into the center currently.
– Only one new wallpaper was added to the iOS 9 Preview Build.
– New Keyboard has CUT/COPY/PASTE Bar on top that does not go away when not in use.
– Icon placement to the left is not as responsive as previous iOS versions on the home screen.
Spotlight bugs can be eliminated after restarting your device. Side by side multitasking is only available to the iPad Air 2 Model and not the retina mini.
Daniel Campos @ioxwave